Saturday 18 April 2015

My Top 5 girls in Final Fantasy

The Final Fantasy series has never failed to capture my attention and to stir my emotions. The storyline of each game is epic, the characters really grow on you and the battles intense.

Then- of course- each game had its girls...

And more than once I have fallen madly in love with them. Here's my countdown of my favourite 5 girls in the series:

5. Tifa Lockheart



Tifa is strong and sexy. Apart from that she cares very much for Cloud- even though she knows that Aeris has already taken his heart. In my book- Tifa was the best girl next to Aeris. I'll always love a female martial artist!


4. Rinoa Heartilly





A kind, gentle animal lover- Rinoa is irresistible. Pure, virtuous and adorable to a fault- she made me very glad by not dying anywhere in Final Fantasy 8. That dance lesson she gave Squall showed me what an awesome girl- and friend- she can be.


3. Aerith/ Aeris Gainsborough

Sweet, brave, kind and pious to a fault- Aeris makes me so sorry about her not being my favourite...

When I only knew Final Fantsy VII she was the sweetheart in the group. I think the writer of the story was unnecessarily cruel to have Sephiroth kill her. I had a hard time fighting back tears for about a week after I have witnessed that scene...






2. Yuna

I have a friend like her-

A real ray of sunshine. Get to know Yuna and you will realise that her cheerfulness does on no account mean that she is a happy-go-lucky airhead.

She knows sadness and heartbreak. Still she overcame it all and showed us how to smile. 




One of the nicest things about Yuna is that she can also be kind to a freak like her cousin (YES, PEOPLE! IT'S HER COUSIN!) Brother. I know a lot of girls who would seriously hurt a lovesick puppy like that...

1. Fran

Final Fantasy XII did not make me cry. The bosses were not too difficult, because I don't mind playing for weeks on end until everyone in my party is level 100, and the story itself was also not as epic as VII.
All is forgiven, however, because this game had the Viera. A race of bunny girls who live in a forest where I'd galdly get lost and never return.



This girl is super hot! I don't know whether the people at Square Enix actually meant to make us super horny, but I know that it is exactly what they have done to me. Forget about Ashe! THIS GIRL HAS THE GOODS!

I know there are other games in the series too, but I don't know anything about them. If you want to enlighten me- comment to this post or email me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment