Monday 6 April 2015

Today on the 6th of April 2015 I have finished Final Fantasy X

A long while back I have played Final Fantasy X-2 and joined the lovely Yuna and her girlfriends on a trip through Spira to destroy a living cannon with Catnip and a Trigger Happy ability.

Today, however, marks the day I finished the quest that came before. This was when Yuna met and lost her first love. It was a time when she believed that she was destined to die in order to save her world from the malevolent superbeing known as Sin.

Fortunately we had Aeons. Bahamut- You will always rule any FF game in my book! Yojimbo may have been a greedy mercenary, but his Zanmato attack took care of the final boss Yu Yevon's first host before we could get destroyed. See-more Guano was an asshole- btw. I loved destroying him in the end.

It was not fun fighting my own Aeons when Yu Yevon possessed them, but they were kind enough to die easily I must say.

Also- Yu Yevon was kind enough to not make things any harder. Believe me- the story itself is sad enough. I really did not need another Sephiroth to test my endurance!

To the people at Square I want to give a special thank you for an awesome series of games. You guys- and ladies- are true artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment